Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Miranda Movie

Release Date: 1948
Rating: NR (totally clean movie! Just some fun flirtiness but nothing sexual)
Run Time: 80 minutes

Summary(IMDB.com):
A young married physician discovers a mermaid, and gives into her request to be taken to see London. Comedy and romantic entanglements ensue soon after.


                                                                  My Review:
I had first heard of this movie while searching for "Mr. Peabody and The Mermaid" which is one of my favorites! Both of the movies came out around the same time, so I figured I would like it. I thought overall this movie was pretty charming, and had some moments when I was laughing. Miranda is a real flirt and can have any man swooning as soon as they see her, but its just her mermaid nature. I also thought the tail was quite real looking and was stunning! Here are some pictures:
 Her tail is amazing! I don't even know where her legs are! Miranda is definitely a mermaid character that leaves an impression. The only complaint I have is that she does remind me more of a human than a mermaid. Overall, I give this movie (****) 4 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment