Saturday, August 11, 2012

Why I Have Decided To Write This Blog


Throughout my years of being a mer-enthusiast, I have realized there are quite a few terrible, and odd mermaid movies out there. Some are foreign, some are cheesy, and some, are quite horrific in every aspect! So that is why I'm writing this. Throughout this blog, you will get a clear definition of the most cleanest and most perfect mermaid movies I could find. I try to review a lot of different mermaid movies, so some will get good reviews, and some may not. Also, I only review English-speaking movies. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is rather hard to get my hands on foreign films, and how am I to give a clear and full review if I don't speak the language? Commercials will be reviewed in any language though.
Anyways, enjoy! :)
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment