Sunday, December 20, 2015

Mermaids 2003 Movie

Rating: NR ( I would rate this PG-13. Mild violence and some sexual references)
Runtime: 1 hour 24 minutes

Summary(IMDB.com):
Mermaid sisters hunt down their father's human killer... and deal with their own personal relationships with the humans.




My Review:

Beautiful tails and an amazing plot makes a perfect mermaid movie, and "Mermaids" has it all! I loved that as soon as the movie starts, the viewer feels anger towards the villains, who are responsible for killing the mer-sisters' father, and they blew up a coral reef! :(







Now let's get to the mermaids. Gorgeous!


Their tails were detailed, realistic, and beautifully colored. I also loved how each mermaid had her own personality. Venus is the siren/ seducer; Diana is my favorite because she's strong and carries a trident! June is quirky, smart and she can talk to sea creatures. I really loved the plot of the movie. There was never a dull moment, and the acting was great! This movie has become one of my favorites. I give this movie (*****) 5 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie





No comments:

Post a Comment